The Mt Macedon Loop walk is a great one to do, but it can be a bit daunting for those who may not like 16+ km, including the climb(s) and descent(s). So I’ve been...
- How far away is that plane? Using Log tables …
- Racecourse – 1950 ground photo and 1945 aerial survey
- Williamstown Racecourse – 1950s images (migrant hostel)
- Apollo 12 and the (virtually unrecorded) eclipse
- Converting TV Recordings (PC) to playable
- Navigation – Getting the basics right (Part 2)
- Navigation – Getting the basics right (Part 1)
- Where is that photo? – South West Victoria trip
- R + L = J. Then just heat up a bit.
- Walk Route: Dandenongs – Doongalla and Rankin Loop
About_me Astronomy Backup Books Bushwalks Coding Creative Culture Current Events Dandenongs DigitalTV Doongalla eBooks Entertainment Firefox Freelance General GPS Grampians History Ideas I Once Thought iphone ipod IPTV Linux Maps Maths Movies Mt Macedon Music Needful Things :-) p3600i Photography Podcasts Software Sport Technology Technology History TiVo Travel TV wiki Williamstown History williamstown racecourse